Usually I add things I’ve read to my weeknotes, but I’m having time off from writing. Thinking I might move back to weeknotes in the new year, but with a deliberate move to setting objectives and checking progress against them.
Anyway, here’s some things that caught my interest recently.
- Don’t save the high street – change it completely, says retail guru Mary Portas, 6 mins
- How technology is keeping the party going, 4 mins
- How to Actually Use What You Read with Readwise: Part 1, 5 mins
- How to Actually Use What You Read with Readwise: Part 2, 5 mins
- How to Actually Use What You Read with Readwise: Part 3, 6 mins
- GDS turns 9, 12 mins
- On Pioneers, Settlers, Town Planners and Theft, 6 mins
Quite a few moves being made by regulators this week.