Firebreak week (5–9 April) was strangely busy. Some of these articles came in handy though.
- Revealed: the government-backed scheme that could bring facial verification to pubs, 6 mins
- Building The Organization’s UX Capacity: A Quick Assessment Exercise, 5 mins
- Assessing Your Team’s UX Skills, 11 mins
- Mayor of London to examine benefits of cannabis legalisation, 3 mins
- Fintechs look beyond survival after pandemic battering, 4 mins
- The next steps for digital, data and technology in government, 3 mins
- UXers and Product Managers Both Say Others Intrude on Their Work, 10 mins
- Don’t Let Financial Metrics Prematurely Stifle Innovation, 7 mins
Got comments? Contact me, let’s talk.