An index of things I have written during November 2020 for National Blog Posting Month. You can follow my NaBloPoMo RSS feed.
- Why I write weeknotes
- The free-range future of work
- Google Search is the fast-food restaurant of knowledge
- Silly ideas
- Many of the things people worry about are not really worth worrying about
- Users, Trust, Delivery: leading teams with memes
- Rhetoric: leading teams with memes
- Propaganda: leading teams with memes
- Going dark
Got comments? Contact me, let’s talk.
Stop talking, start listening.
Something I miss about the Before Times, when most people were in the office the majority of the week, is lunchtime.
I’m looking to start a product circle: a group of product managers who meet regularly to talk about what they’re working on, share ideas and resources, hold each other accountable to goals and set challenges, and generally help each other out.