Happy 2021! I decided to wind down properly over the festive break so didn’t really read much that was work-related. I think I’ll get back into the swing of writing weeknotes this week. Anyway, here’s some things that caught my interest recently.
- The economics of an independent Wales pt.1, 4 mins
- RSS is calm, 3 mins
- Tech companies face multibillion-pound UK fines over harmful content, 4 mins
- Life in 2025: what will the future look like?, 10 mins
- I have resigned from the Google AMP Advisory Committee, 3 mins
- EU warns that it may break up Big Tech companies, 4 mins
- The fading light of liberal democracy, 4 mins
And some pieces on long-term thinking over short-termism.
Got comments? Contact me, let’s talk.